Sunday, April 19, 2015

BEST COC Town Hall TH7 Video Formation Strategy

    COC Town Hall TH7 Video Formation Strategy introduction:Ridiculously effective BEST defense design of a Clan Wars/Hybrid/Trophy base for town hall level 7 (TH7).

This is a build video, so you can follow along and build the base for yourself at the same time as you watch! I put a lot of thought into this Clash of Clans (CoC) village layout setup, and although I don't mention all the particulars of my strategy in this episode, I do give you a huge number of useful insights.



1 comment:

  1. I put a lot of thought into this Clash of Clans (CoC) village layout setup, and although I don't mention all the particulars of my strategy in this episode, I do give you a huge number of useful insights. clash of clans hack

    ReplyDelete